Thursday, September 12, 2024

The Weather is Changing

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

Happy Friday and best wishes to you wherever you are in the world.

Our weather this week has been a bit cool and overcast. It also rained a bit but today, Thursday, the sun came out and we had a brilliant day. However, as you can see from the first photo we are again expecting some rain. I'm happy there'll also be a bit of sunshine because I'm no where near ready for winter which is when we typically get a lot of rain.



I tried to capture the birds in flight but they are far away.

I never get tired of this view.

I'm also very happy for these trees since I no longer have trees in my garden.




The time was approximately 6:15 p.m.

I'm joining in with Skywatch Friday this week.
Thank you for stopping by.

5 comments:

mvmaithai said...

We have two old trees in front of an old house in the Tampa Bay area. When TS Debby came through in early August, one of them fell over. Ahhh, the joy of home ownership and old trees :-)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful skies! We've finally had a cool-down after a week of triple-digit highs. Thank goodness!

magiceye said...

Beautiful blue skies.

Alana said...

I would never get tired of your mountain views, either. So nice seeing blue skies, both ours (for a change) and yours.

carol l mckenna said...

Gorgeous mountain and sky views ~ great photos ~ thanks,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Beautiful Days & Free Stuff

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, A happy Monday to you all. I hope you have a beautiful week ahead. Yesterday was "Car Free Day"...