Thursday, September 19, 2024

A Glorious Sky

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

I hope the end of the week finds you well and in good health.

On my end it's been a hectic week and I suffered a bit of ill health here and there but am more or less fine. I think it's just the transition from hot to coolish weather that usually gets to me at the change of seasons. But I'm enjoying getting out in the cooler weather while the sun still shines.

I hope you enjoy today's skies over Vancouver.  








I was happy to catch the sunset. Usually I cannot see it from where I live as I don't have a good and clear view to the west. Too many trees in my line of vision. I'm happy for the trees though.  They help keep things fresh. 

The moon is out and shining bright. It's time to say goodnight.

Enjoy your weekend and thank you for visiting. This is my submission to Skywatch Friday

No comments:

A Glorious Sky

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I hope the end of the week finds you well and in good health. On my end it's been a hectic week and I...