Wednesday, August 19, 2026

The Garden

Time seems to go by so fast.  Seasons come and go like the wind.  This summer was no exception. 

I've noticed a difference in the air over the past week. The heat of summer isn't as intense and I've needed a covering once or twice.  Normally I don't feel a distinct  change in the air until September 1st.

Here are a few photos at the community garden. I always enjoy the plants in spring and summer.  I'm already missing them though autumn hasn't arrived yet.









I still have a few things I want to enjoy before summer ends. I hope you do too.  Have a great week ahead!

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

The photos are wonderful. I'm noticing that difference, too!

Red said...

I'd miss these plants too. It's nice way to finish the summer.

The Cozy Pastime of Reading ~ Tuesday 4

 Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where we give you 4 questions to think about each week.People make reading lists for the vario...