Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Santa Was in the Mood for Singing


I ran into Santa when running errands the other day.

He was in a singing mood.

Seems like his arthritis is kicking in as I could hear the creaky noise as he swayed back and forth to the music.

Nonetheless, he is such a reliable old man, always there whenever Christmas rolls around. I wanted you to enjoy his singing and captured it on video...but I couldn't upload them before I left for my Christmas visit with family. As I left, Santa told me to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas as he is going to be rather busy over the next while.

"HO, HO, HO, Merry Christmas!"

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Merry Merry Christams to you your na amazing women and i look forward to reading more and more of your blogs in the up coming year!! xoxo

Joyful said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Sarah! I enjoy it so much when you stop by :-) Sorry I couldn't upload my short video of Santa singing. I could do it now but deleted it from my card.

Vaishali said...

Merry Christmas, Joyful, and a very happy new year!

Joyful said...

Vaishali, the day was great with family and food. I hope you had a wonderful day as well!

Joyful said...

Merry Christmas, Joyful, and a very happy new year!

Joyful said...

Vaishali, the day was great with family and food. I hope you had a wonderful day as well!

It Was a Spectacular Day! ~ Skywatch

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, It was a spectacular, sunny day where I live. It's still rather chilly from my point of view but the ...