Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Give Thanks


Thank you and welcome to my newest follower, Ciccia from Sicily.


In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
1 Thess. 5:18

I want to give thanks for the prayers of faithful people and to God for looking after my mom these past two weeks in hospital. She was discharged from hospital on Tuesday afternoon (April 26, 2011).

She was in a bad way and we almost lost her two weeks ago from a bad infection. She pulled through though and is slowly gaining strength. She has been in hospital so often this past year that is it a wonder she is still with us. I know that given this backdrop her time may be limited so I am happy she is with us yet and I pray she can get stronger and enjoy some time yet with us for as long as possible.

Flower from my garden

I barely managed to plant some seedlings and bedding plants when I had to travel suddenly to see mom.
I hope to be going home by Friday and tend my garden.  I also hope to catch up on visiting your blogs :-)

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Hello, know what it is like to juggle places and time- Hope you have been able to get to your garden - love your Zinnia - mine are still seedlings!
Kathy

Karen said...

I am glad your mom is home from the hospital....praying for renewed strength and improving health...

Bossy Betty said...

Sending good thoughts to all....

Hello New Week

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I hope you are all doing well. In my corner of the world, I've been enjoy all the lovely tree blossom...