Monday, November 14, 2011

The Week Begins

It is a beautiful sunny day here. It's very windy though and wind isn't great for my knee pain. I don't ever recall a year when we've had so much wind before but lately it seems to be windy a lot.

It's been raining and cold since Friday so I wanted to capture today in it's bright glory. It is actually sunnier than it looks in the photo.  There is some fresh snow on the mountain. I think it fell on Saturday but wasn't watching carefully.


I'm on my way to yet another appointment with the acupuncture doctor and to just enjoy the day.

Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Angelika Poe said...

hello dear Penny, you're going to acupuncture, I hope it helps. Yes, the cold weather is not good for joints, and I also feel my knees and the hips do not want that at all. That's why I love to swim so well in the warm water.
Today I received an email from Jonah, I was happy.
Now I go to bed, am very tired today and hurt my eyes, too much was working at the computer.
Best regards Geli

Jan said...

I hope that the acupuncture helps too. What a beautiful blue sky and I just love your mountain. I hope your day was wonderful also. x

Kay L. Davies said...

Gorgeous photo of the city and mountains, Penny. I sure hope the acupuncture helps.

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel

Vores have said...

Hello Joyful.
Very nice picture you show.
Hope you soon feel better with your knee.
Vejrt here: gray / + 3.3 degrees - has had night frosts sometimes, but still no snow.
Wishing you a good Tuesday - fingers crossed for you soon feel better.
Hugs Hanne Bente ♥

Lonicera said...

How wonderful to live amid such beautiful scenery... I hope the acupuncture was successful for you.
Caroline

Linda said...

I love seeing your mountain photos! I miss the mountains (now that I live in the Midwest). Is this the view from your window? If so, what a lovely blessing that must be for you!

Linda

A Few Days in March ~ Skywatch Friday

Hello friends and fellow bloggers. I hope Spring is treating you well so far. It's been roller coaster weather where I live with mostly ...