Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How is it October Already? ~ Skywatch Friday
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to my blog post. I can't believe we're already into the month of October. Summer's w...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...
14 comments:
What a interesting shot of the tulip!
So beautiful, I love tulips.
Hello Joyful.
Beautiful flower viewing.
Lovely to read that you have come "afloat," with respect to blogging.
Wishing you a good weekend.
Hugs Hanne Bente
Beautifully done, the heart of the tulip.
Oh Spectacular shot! The color is also lovely.
stunning macro.
Peachy
Very pretty! Tulips are amazing.
Lovely macro shot.
Thank you for participating in Floral Friday Fotos!
Beautiful macro of the tulip!
Beautiful macro
Stunning macro! I love this photo!
A very beautiful composition.
Fantastic capture.
Red Bursts
Well, that's a different angle!!!!
Post a Comment