(Please click on the link below, to read an update from Jonah about little Linet. It would be great if you could help to spread the word. Blessings. xx).
Kenya Missions of Hope: Linet Goes to Hospital: Hello friends, I have finally taken the gal who is sick in the mouth to the hospital ( read more here). Please continue to pray for the...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Routines ~ Tuesday 4
Howdy! Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. They say having routines in your life keeps you mentally healthier than living a di...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...

6 comments:
Praying my friend.
I have prayed for Linet.. that all goes well. Without knowing the exact diagnosis its hard to know what hope there is. However, with God, all things are possible. I got given a new heart by God last year...After my church prayed over me. The specialist could not believe it!!! Much love Crystal
Thank you, Denise.
There is always hope with God. Thank you for praying.
Wow! Crystal, that is a very powerful testimony. Penny, I pray that little Linet's surgery goes well. How is your uncle? May Jehovah Rapha heal him too. Have a blessed week.
Thank you so much! May God also grant you a blessed week ;-)
Post a Comment