Thursday, November 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Beautiful Autumn Day ~ Skywatch Friday October 9, 2026
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to another Friday and start to the weekend and sharing beautiful skies on Skywatch Friday . We...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...
11 comments:
Just beautiful, sunflowers are one of my favorites. So bright and cheery! Have a happy day!
I love this, and I love you.
Great closeups of the sunflower and be...gorgeous!
How lovely , my dear sweet Penny. Beautiful photos each one. And I simply LOVE your side-bar of Et Sy for Missions. Bless you dear. Hugs Jo
Penny,
Wow, is that a huge sunflower. And is that a bumble bee I see? Great photos. I was thinking not long ago how I would like to grow some sunflowers in the yard next year.
Pat @ Pat's Pink Apron
For us, the sunflower is just a memory as well, but a very happy one :)
Beautiful! ...a good memory until next year!
Hello Joyfyl - at. is 8.11 here in Denmark
Beautiful pictures showing a beautiful sunflower.
Wishing you a good Friday / good week-end .....
Take care of yourself.
Hugs Hanne Bente
Great closeups- especially the last one with all that pattern. Did you grow them ? ;)
These are facinating. xx
No I didn't grow them. They are actually in a public space (grafetti garden).
Post a Comment