So far I've made 30 + "hexie's" and woven in all the ends. I had to re-do 2 of them because I'd missed a petal outline in them. These were two of the first one's I'd made.
I started to stitch the hexie's together to get an idea of what they might look like. Then I got the bright idea to pin the pieces together with quilting safety pins. This way I can reposition hexie's if I decide I want a different layout. I'm hoping this will work as I've never done this before.
|I'm liking how it is coming together but I will be repositioning a lot of these pieces.|
|Here are more "hexie's" and yarn waiting to be turned into more hexies.|