The month of June is almost over and it has flown by. I have a lot to do before the month is out and it will help me keep track of things and stay accountable to make a list here. Once these tasks are done I will have finally caught up to a lot of the outstanding tasks I've been working toward completing over the last few months. Then I'll get a chance to enjoy the rest of the summer and visits with friends and family. At least that is the hope. I don't plan on taking any long trip this summer but I may be taking a few short trips in the local area and possibly one longer road trip before summer is out. We have some beautiful scenery in this part of the world and it is good to get out and enjoy it once in awhile.
Balance of June To-Dos
· Finalize paperwork and filing (In progress)
· Aim to finish 3-4 “works-in-progress” (crafts)
· Start new projects (2)
I had a good start today on jobs/tasks that need to be done. Of course some of these are daily things like talking to my mom. The rest of the tasks are mostly on-going things that need doing. I don't have a set schedule for accomplishing them because I just need to go along with my energy level in getting things done. Sometimes running errands and getting to appointments takes up full days out of the week.
- Wash and fold 3 small loads of laundry, put clothes in piles & return some to their places
- Sweep kitchen, entryway and master bathrooms floor
- Clean kitchen refrigerator
- Collect and bag all household garbage
- Make grocery shopping list
- Wash all produce and put in refrigerator containers
- Water all garden containers (a.m. and p.m.)
- Dead-head 6 pots of plants and repot two containers
- Pay one bill on line
- Contact telephone company to discuss overcharges on one phone bill
- Talk to mom (x2)
- Talk to my cousin
- Wrap and prepare 3 of 5 parcels and confirm addresses for mailing
- Manage Blog “Reading List” & Visit and comment on blogs
- Make a "To Do" list
I may have missed some things from the list but it is long enough to keep me going and on track.
What about you "dear reader"? Do you keep lists of "to dos" on your blog? your phone? a sticky note, your calendar or not at al?
I used to use sticky notes (yellow pads) and often keep a running list of 'to dos' in my electronic calendar. I BF dates and set reminders but I prefer a paper list or a list on line when I have a lot of tasks to do. Something I can see at a glance.
|More neighbourhood flowers|