![]() | ||
| Credit: Photo and quote from QuotesTree
The hooded clouds, like friars,
Tell their beads in drops of rain. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Joining Skywatch Friday here. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Beautiful Autumn Day ~ Skywatch Friday October 9, 2026
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to another Friday and start to the weekend and sharing beautiful skies on Skywatch Friday . We...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...




8 comments:
Beautiful blue skies x
Hi Joyful! I agree! January, be nice to us!!
Your photos are just lovely. I like the image of the 'hooded friar' and that the sky is the daily bread of the eyes. Every morning, what is the first thing I want to see? Yep. The sky!
May there be blue skies in our days,
Ceil
Lovely blue skies.
...the daily bread of the eyes...it most certainly is! Thank you for your work and support of the children in Africa. My oldest granddaughter goes as the hands and feet. She has been to China and Guatemala and has a heart for children. We do what we can to support her travel. It is nice to meet another with the same heart. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Beautiful skies. I always love looking up.
Pretty photos and quotes!
Ah - such pretty shots.
Hi Joyful, I always enjoy your sky photos! Thank you for sharing! John
Post a Comment