Thursday, March 23, 2023

Skywatch Friday - March 23, 2023

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

I hope you've all had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend.  Where I live we've had some beautiful, sunny days and some not so spectacular days. After a glorious sunny day yesterday it was back to rain today and actually quite chilly. It should turn back to sunshine soon. I can't wait until it warms up a touch. I don't like it too warm just enough to keep my bones from getting a chill.

The first photo is taken in my patio garden. I haven't done any work to prepare it this year and I won't be doing any. Everything will be ripped up and out by June or July as the patio gardens in the entire building need redoing. It's a job and a half and very expensive.



I took the next two photos at the community garden in a nearby park. I was trying to capture the setting sun before it completely disappeared.




I've been preparing the community plot but some darn dog went and walked all over it damaging things in the process. I love dogs but not when they run rampant. I don't know why but they only ran over mine. I guess my plot is too close to the main pathways. Good thing I caught it. I will be keeping a close eye on things as I want the garden to grow a bit by May.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend. 

Joining in with Skywatch Friday this week.


7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Nice to have a community garden.

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

It looks like your spring is kind of like ours. Cool and rainy.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

The community garden sounds like fun! (if you can keep the dogs out).

Pamela M. Steiner said...

I think it is great that you have a community garden. That's such a nice idea. And I love your patio garden too. I know it will be beautiful once you get it going. Spring is just getting started so I know it will take a while, but it's good to be getting organized and at least thinking about it. That's about as far as I get. I think about it, but rarely get much farther. Maybe it will be different this year. Time will tell. Have a blessed and wonderful weekend.

carol l mckenna said...

Great to have a community garden ~ lovely sunset shots ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Lowcarb team member said...

Nice to have a community garden.
I like your sky shots.

Happy weekend wishes.

All the best Jan

Shiju Sugunan said...

You captured some very beautiful sky scenes!

It Was a Spectacular Day! ~ Skywatch

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, It was a spectacular, sunny day where I live. It's still rather chilly from my point of view but the ...