Monday, August 19, 2024

A Few Good Reads

Hi friends and fellow bloggers,

I hope the week is going well for you all.

I wanted to share what I've been reading lately and to find out what you've been reading. I like checking out new books and adding them to my 'want to read' pile if they sound interesting.

I've read 

17332 

pages so far in 2024.
 
I expect to easily surpass 20, 000 pages before year end.

It's so much easier to pick up a book and start reading when I need a break from everything else, than to do almost anything else.

Graphic credit: Rawpixels.com

Here are the books I've read in August.   I'd love to hear about any books you've read that you really enjoyed and would recommend.

Thanks so much!Long Island

Elizabeth's Star
really liked it
I enjoyed this story but was annoyed when it ended abruptly. Then I realized it's because it's part of a trilogy, lol. I hope to find book 2 to find out more.
What Happened at the Lake
The Kamogawa Food Detectives
liked it
3.5 * I love learning about Japanese culture and I'm a big fan of Japanese food but this book was just okay for me. I was anticipating greater enjoyment than I derived from it but nonetheless it was interesting.

goodreads.com


 

No comments:

Daily and Weekly Planning for Energy Management

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, How are you all doing? I hope you are well and enjoying the season wherever you are in the world. Here in...