Thursday, August 8, 2024

Sky to Share

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

How are you and how is your summer going?

It's hot again this week.  I'm doing okay but most of my summer has been spent dealing with indoor and outdoor renovations. Not the kind of thing I want to be doing at the best of times. Hopefully this will be the end of major renovations for awhile though I do have a few larger projects that need to be done in good time.

I enjoyed these skies a few days ago and wanted to share them here.
 







 I'm joining in with Skywatch Friday this week.  Thank you for stopping by.
 

5 comments:

Jim said...

Great sky shot.

Red said...

Several types of different clouds in these evening photos.

Jeanie said...

I've been MIA for a bit so nice to catch up with you. I love a mackerel sky like that!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Really beautiful skies. Thanks for sharing them!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful skies over you. Enjoy your summer days. It's so hot and humid in Hong Kong.

Beautiful Days & Free Stuff

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, A happy Monday to you all. I hope you have a beautiful week ahead. Yesterday was "Car Free Day"...