Thursday, August 22, 2024

Skywatch Friday ~ August 24, 2024

Hello once again fellow bloggers and friends, 

Can you believe that the month of August is almost over? I just blinked and here we are. I haven't been able to enjoy much gardening this summer so when I take a walk I am always happy to see the green trees and lovely flowers all around the city. 

These beautiful hibiscus give me joy during my neighbourhood errands. Did you know that there are over 100 varieties of hibiscus? I believe this one is called Hibiscus Syriacus.  I'm not 100% sure so if you know, kindly educate me by leaving a comment. I'd appreciate it so much!


Other than enjoying the flowers I really enjoyed the clouds in the beautiful blue sky.



 Thank you for stopping by to read my Skywatch Friday post today.

5 comments:

magiceye said...

Beautiful photos. Google agrees with you regarding the name of the Hibiscus!

Tom said...

...Rose of Sharon is a summertime delight!

Annie said...

Beautiful skies! My mother had a hibiscus in the yard. It planted itself all over the place and she had a hard time keeping it under control. They really are so pretty.

carol l mckenna said...

Awesome sky shot and macro florals too ~ hugs,

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
clm ~ A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Beautiful flowers. I can't see Hibiscus flowers without thinking of our desert tortoise. Hibiscus flowers are her favorite food!

Daily and Weekly Planning for Energy Management

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, How are you all doing? I hope you are well and enjoying the season wherever you are in the world. Here in...