Monday, September 21, 2026

September So Far ~ Tuesday 4

Welcome once again to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4.   


1. How has your September been so far?


September has flown by and it will be over soon. It's hard to believe. I was hoping to travel by the end of the month for a brief break but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

2. What events are coming up next on your calendar or have there been any special days so far for you?

I had 2 special days when cousins from the Northwest Territories and the Province of Alberta came to the city to visit.  They were both very brief visits but it was so nice to see both of them as I haven't seen one of them since my late mother's funeral services in 2017.  She lives so far away and the cost to get there is quite prohibitive.  The other cousin I see sometimes once a year or every other year when she comes this way to visit another sister.  Last, but not least, I was hoping for a visit from my nephew who had to pass through the city on his way to a work engagement.  It hasn't happened yet and I'm not sure if it will because his time is very limited.

Other than that it's been a super busy month with lots of back and forth travel to home improvement stores and searching and buying building supplies on line too.  We're doing some home renovation projects.  Right now we're working on the master bathroom.  Next up will be the main bathroom.  I've also been very busy with medical tests and dental appointments.

3.  How's the weather been in your neck of the woods? 

The weather has been mostly sunny and dry with a cooling trend.  I noticed the cooler temperatures in the last week of August.  Many people are still walking around in summer clothing but personally I need to dress a little more warmly.

4. How can we be praying for you or sending our good thoughts your way?

I've had an MRI very recently. Pray for a good outcome. I'd rather not mention the why's and wherefores of the test at this time but it's an ongoing issue I've been dealing with and so have had all kinds of tests in the past 2 years or so.  If you offer some prayers on my behalf, I thank you so much for your time.  May God bless you for it.

3 comments:

Carol On The Lake said...

Here's a prayer for good health in the coming year. I hope the MRI results are good. Take care.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Oh Penny, I will definitely be praying for a good outcome from your MRI and other tests. May the Lord bless you with His healing and give you the strength and help you need. Also, how nice that you are doing some updates in your bathrooms. That is always a nice thing to freshen things up a bit! Glad you had a nice visit with your cousins. It's so nice when we can keep up with our distant family members. Life is short, and family is very special. Take care dear friend, and I do hope all will be well for you. Praying!

Annie said...

I will be praying for yo u and hoping for a good outcome. Sending hugs your way too.

A Beautiful Autumn Day ~ Skywatch Friday October 9, 2026

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to another Friday and start to the weekend and sharing beautiful skies on Skywatch Friday . We...