Welcome once again to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4. I hope you are enjoying taking part and as always, if you have ideas for topics please let me know here or in comments on
![]() |
| Hello Friend! |
1. How has your September been so far?
September has flown by and it will be over soon. It's hard to believe. I was hoping to travel by the end of the month for a brief break but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.
2. What events are coming up next on your calendar or have there been any special days so far for you?
I had 2 special days when cousins from the Northwest Territories and the Province of Alberta came to the city to visit. They were both very brief visits but it was so nice to see both of them as I haven't seen one of them since my late mother's funeral services. She lives so far away and the cost to get there is quite prohibitive. The other cousin I see sometimes once a year or every other year when she comes this way to visit another sister. Last, but not least, I was hoping for a visit from my nephew who had to pass through the city on his way to a work engagement. It hasn't happened yet and I'm not sure if it will because his time is very limited.
Other than that it's been a super busy month with lots of back and forth travel home improvement stores and searching and buying on line for building supplies. We're doing some home renovation projects. Right now we're working on the master bathroom. Next up will be the main bathroom. I've also been very busy with medical tests and dental appointments.
3. How's the weather been in your neck of the woods?
The weather has been mostly sunny and dry with a cooling trend. I noticed the cooler temperatures in the last week of August. Many people are still walking around in summer clothing but personally I need to dress a little more warmly.
4. How can we be praying for you or sending our good thoughts your way?
I've had an MRI very recently. Pray for a good outcome. I'd rather not talk about the background and why's and wherefores of the test at this time.

No comments:
Post a Comment