Fog, mountain and trees along the Coquihalla Hwy. For more scenery around the world, see here
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How is it October Already? ~ Skywatch Friday
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to my blog post. I can't believe we're already into the month of October. Summer's w...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
Happy February everyone! I hope this new month finds you well. I think I am finally over the bug I've had but am still trying to ...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...
6 comments:
Beautiful mountain scenery. Great photo!
Eileen, thank you for visiting and for the compliment. I hope you will visit again soon. Enjoy the rest of your sunday :-)
Oh, how beautiful! It invigorates my gray Paris afternoon ...
Laura, so glad you liked the photo. This was taken on the highway between Kamloops where I am now and Vancouver, where I live. :-)
oh my oh my oh my - that highway in Canada I have very very good memories of driving along. Oh swoon. Oh I want to go back in time....drive safely!
Oh, how beautiful! It invigorates my gray Paris afternoon ...
Post a Comment