Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Beautiful Autumn Day ~ Skywatch Friday October 9, 2026
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to another Friday and start to the weekend and sharing beautiful skies on Skywatch Friday . We...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...
5 comments:
Wow beautiful, Penny. Thanks for sharing...
Beautiful colors in your sunset. Great capture!
Oh this is just pretty. Happy SS! Mine is up.
Mine is here
Lovely!
Oh this is just pretty. Happy SS! Mine is up.
Mine is here
Post a Comment