Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Beautiful Autumn Day ~ Skywatch Friday October 9, 2026
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to another Friday and start to the weekend and sharing beautiful skies on Skywatch Friday . We...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...

13 comments:
What an interesting perspective, you have a great imagination!
Love, Jan
Pretty! :) xx
What an unusual sky! These look not like clouds, but like large paintbrush strokes on a blue canvas.
Excellent perspective, Penny. Thanks for sharing. Blessings and hugs Jo
Belated happy Thanksgiving to you !
and hope you'll feel a bit better this week end.. :-)
Like Ginny, I was imagining someone drying off their paint brushes on the sky!
What a lovely sky!
Warm Aloha from Waikiki
Comfort Spiral
><}}(°>
Hello blogging friends. I'm ecstatic that you all enjoyed the interesting sky scenes I posted. I was in awe of them when I saw them and was so glad I could capture them. Blessings to you all and thank you for taking the time to visit and comment.
beautiful sky scenes!
Love the earthbound, sky-gazing perspective. At first, I thought you'd captured photos of a flying saucer rather than a light pole. :)
Like Ginny, I was imagining someone drying off their paint brushes on the sky!
Love the earthbound, sky-gazing perspective. At first, I thought you'd captured photos of a flying saucer rather than a light pole. :)
What an unusual sky! These look not like clouds, but like large paintbrush strokes on a blue canvas.
Post a Comment