Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How is it October Already? ~ Skywatch Friday
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to my blog post. I can't believe we're already into the month of October. Summer's w...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
28 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous!
Kathy
Thank you, Kathy!
Presume that is a dahlia, what a stunning colour and great photos. Diane xx
wow penny, but these are very beautiful dahlias and set the scene so great ... I go to sleep now, and send best wishes and a nice weekend for you by the Geli
Wow beautiful macros! Love that color pink!
Thank you, Diane. Welcome back!
Thank you for dropping by, Geli. I hope you had a wonderful sleep.
Candy, I agree that pink is a wonderful colour.
Such a beautiful soft pink.
Love the soft pink of the flower!! Awesome macro shots!
Hello Joyful.
So beautiful geogine you show.
Wishing you a good weekend.
Hugs Hanne Bente ♥
Hello Joyful,
I love Dahlia and this are awesome macro shots. Delicate colors and details, thank you!
Hugs, moni
This is a lovely pastel dahlia. God's flower creations are so intricate and stunning!
Lovely shots of the dahlias!
Joyful,
Great photo! The pink flower seems to come to me closer and closer! Gentle pastel pink is so beautiful!
Best wishes,
keiko
A romantic softness in this flower! Each photo becomes more intimate! Stunning!
Beautiful, love the color!
thanks for your wonderful weekend flowers! :)
such a beautiful flower; love dahlias; this colour is superb; lovely photography
An absolute gorgeous flower!
Oh my goodness your pictures of that beautiful flower is awesome.
These are spectacular images! I just love that shade of pink.
Wow this is beautiful!
Red Mums
nice soft pink dahlias.
lovely pastel pink. reminds me of babies.:p
Such a great color and wonderful macros.
Such a lovely reminder of the power and beauty of nature.
Breathtaking beauty! I love the soft pink color of these delicate petals.
Post a Comment