Wordless Wednesday here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Beautiful Autumn Day ~ Skywatch Friday October 9, 2026
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to another Friday and start to the weekend and sharing beautiful skies on Skywatch Friday . We...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...
15 comments:
Wow! These are so cute!
Very cute.
Hello Joyful
Beautiful handwork you show ..... you have been diligent.
Wish you a good day :)
Hugs Hanne Bente
Wishing I was so talented. Great job!
Wow, Penny, those are beautiful. You are SO talented! I especially love the pink and grey one with the knitted rose. Hugs Jo
Very nice photo, wonderful hats. Greetings.
Very cute beanies - I like that blue striped one :).
Beautiful work. Your mission efforts will not go unrewarded. I traveled to Burkina Faso some years back on mission and it changed my life. Blessings to u in this endeavor.
Nice work ! I love berets I have several once for autumn and winter.
That looks very nice.
Greetings Sabine
Just in time for the weather change. Looks so warm & comfy.
Love them! I just recently learned how to knit...well, loom knitting. These will be great for the upcoming winter.
I like to crochet, but would like to learn how to knit. Beautiful work!
These look lovely and warm Penny.
You've been very busy. Are you planning to gift them or sell them at a function?
Post a Comment