Friday, June 7, 2024

First Friday in June - Skywatch Friday

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

I hope the week has gone well for you and that you're looking forward to the weekend.

I've been busy with preparing for the move by sorting, cleaning, organizing and decluttering. But I took a few breaks.  On this day I went for a walk to do some errands and to "smell the flowers" along the way.












I'm joining in with Skywatch Friday today. Thank you for stopping by. Please visit again soon.




2 comments:

Bill said...

Nice variety of beautiful photos. Have a great weekend.

Revrunner said...

Alliums are such dramatic looking plants.

New Faucet Installation ~ Part 2

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I've been wanting to change the faucet in the master bedroom for quite some time.  I finally took the...