Saturday, June 29, 2024

Weekend Plans & Books

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

I hope you are well and enjoying the weekend so far.

It's a long weekend here but I'm going to have a quiet, relaxing one. I did the Weekly Home Blessing (vacuuming, sweeping, washing floors and tidying) and all the laundry (4 loads washed, dried and folded). 

The rest of the weekend I'll be buying a new bathroom fan for the master bathroom, more decluttering, weeding the garden and relaxing.

I picked up these new library books for my relaxing time.




These books were selected at random from the shelves as I often do. I hope they're interesting.

What are your weekend plans? Anything exciting or interesting?

2 comments:

Lowcarb team member said...

Enjoy your books.
Happy weekend wishes.

All the best Jan

Jeanie said...

Yu've been busy! These all look good. I do like Rhys Bowen!

Monday ~ Canada Day

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I hope your weekend is going well. Source:  Freepik    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANADA 🎉🎊🎉 🎆🎆🎆 It's Canad...