Saturday, June 15, 2024

A Trip to the Garden

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

I finally made it to the community garden plot the other day. It was over due for some weeding. It was already getting late but there were still people enjoying the park.
 


 






After plucking all the weeds, I harvested some chives and some strawberries.  The chives are well past their prime but I think I can salvage some of them.


I could see the sunset and the clock on the city hall building in the distance. The time says 9:20 p.m.


After my work at the garden I took a walk to the local grocers to pick up a few things. On my way to the grocers I passed another clock. The time was around 9:40 p.m. 


I ended up buying more than a few things when I only really needed bananas.  The ground beef was on sale and I only buy it when it's on sale. I bought 2 packages as well as some mangos, strawberries and bread.

How about you dear reader? Do you go to the store for one thing and bring back several items instead?


2 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I love the look of community gardens. The sense of abundance this time of year.

Annie said...

Pretty photos. Everything looks so relaxing and green. I love being outside. Yup, I buy more then I intended all the time! Glad I have company.

New Faucet Installation ~ Part 1

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I hope your week is going well. The other day when I was out doing errands I purchased new faucets for bo...