Thursday, June 13, 2024

Lots of Reading

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

How are you all doing?

My reading activity slowed down a lot in late May/early June due to dealing with the insurance claim.  But I've picked up the pace again.

I completed these 3 books and returned them to the library so someone else can enjoy them. I enjoyed each of them for different reasons but The Botanist's Daughter was my favourite of the three books. 


I picked up these 4 books at the library at the same time. The 5th book (at the top of the stack) is one I picked up at the thrift store. When I'm done I'll give it away.


I also picked up this Spode pitcher at the thrift store. I'll use it for fresh cut flowers.


I enjoyed my little outing.

Have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

Spare Parts and Pics said...

That's a beautiful pitcher. It's going to look good with flowers!

Red said...

My reading has really slowed down. I'm fussy and start many books and stop reading the.

New Faucet Installation ~ Part 2

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I've been wanting to change the faucet in the master bedroom for quite some time.  I finally took the...