Welcome to Tuesday 4 continued in the memory of Toni Taddeo, its original author.
Here are a few questions for you to consider.
1. What things do you enjoy doing when you have time on your hands?
Reading, sewing, knitting, crocheting, various other handicrafts, going for a walk, having lunch & get togethers with family and friends, going on a day trip to see something new and outside of the neighbourhood.
![]() |
| Currently reading |
![]() |
| Newest hobby |
2. Last minute company coming tonight for dinner! What do you cook?
In cooler months, chili with cornbread. In warmer months, baked salmon with rice and salad. Maybe some corn on the cob. It's been a long while since I've cooked for company.
3. You've got a day to do anything and the weather is perfect outside, how are you going to spend the day?
I'd go for a walk, preferably by the waterfront.
I'd go for a walk, preferably by the waterfront.
![]() |
| Village of Steveston |
4. It's morning and you are asked out for breakfast. What are you ordering?
Probably bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast with coffee and orange juice. If it's a Dutch pancake house I'll have a ham and cheese pancake.
![]() |
| Favourite breakfast |
I made this breakfast. I don't often make or eat breakfast but if I do, it's often bacon and eggs or a variation of it.
That's all for today. I hope you'll visit again soon.




1 comment:
The waterfront at the Village of Steveston is also my sister's favorite place.
Post a Comment