Hi everyone,
It is moving day today. At last I move from the hotel where I have been for 10 weeks and move back to my condo. It is also travel day as I will go for the long weekend to visit family. Consequently, I won't be adding any new posts while I am away.
Have fun and stay cool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Cozy Pastime of Reading ~ Tuesday 4
Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where we give you 4 questions to think about each week.People make reading lists for the vario...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
Happy February everyone! I hope this new month finds you well. I think I am finally over the bug I've had but am still trying to ...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...
3 comments:
Yum Yum, hot buttered beets, hot buttered corn, do you sense a theme here :).
Yum, Yum. I do! :-)
Yum Yum, hot buttered beets, hot buttered corn, do you sense a theme here :).
Post a Comment