Wednesday, July 15, 2009
The Visit
I was watering my small garden the other day when these small birds paid a visit. I think they were attracted by the cool, misty water coming from my hose. I love birds and I didn't realize that I caught one in flight! The one I was trying to capture is perched just under the green railing. Can you see it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Beautiful Autumn Day ~ Skywatch Friday October 9, 2026
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to another Friday and start to the weekend and sharing beautiful skies on Skywatch Friday . We...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...
2 comments:
Birds are beautiful creatures! They remind me how precious we are to God!
:) Martine
I love birds too. If I was living at my apartment, I would try to get some better pics! Thanks for dropping by :-)
Post a Comment