Saturday, April 7, 2012

An Awesome Night

Some of you will know that I was to attend a Soweto Gospel Choir performance tonight for the very first time. It past bedtime so I won't do a full post until later.

I just wanted to say I had an awesome time at the concert tonight.


After the show I unexpectedly "ran into" a choir member and had the opportunity to photograph her in her beautiful costume. I posted the photo on Twit Pic and learned her name is Jehoschefatt Fata though the Tweeter said "Jeho".  She is beautiful and had a magnetic stage presence. I found her very gracious dealing with the public after the concert. Thank you Jeho!

More on the concert later. For now I wanted to leave you with this photo.

God bless your Easter weekend.

6 comments:

Diane said...

The Soweto Choir are excellent. Great photo. Happy and peaceful Easter. Diane

OneStonedCrow said...

Looking forward to your post about it ...

Roan said...

The costume is beautiful. Looking forward to a full report.

Denise said...

She is beautiful, glad you enjoyed the concert.

Beth Zimmerman said...

How fun! Looking forward to hearing more!

Vores have said...

Hello Joyful.
Beautiful picture you show.
Wishing you a good second Easter Monday.
Hugs Hanne Bente

Beautiful April Sky

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, It's a beautiful April day in Vancouver and I'm enjoying the sun.  You can see people on the stre...