Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Beautiful Autumn Day ~ Skywatch Friday October 9, 2026
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to another Friday and start to the weekend and sharing beautiful skies on Skywatch Friday . We...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...

18 comments:
Very pretty photo, Joyful. Thanks for your visit. Susan
Lovely my friend.
ein ganz toller Himmel :D
LG vom katerchen
What a beautiful picture, it looks so peaceful and relaxing. Thank you so much for the birthday greetings! A big hug from Rome!
this is a beautiful view; looks like a lovely day for looking out over the marina
I like the massed masts of the boats all jutting up into the lovely sky!
Hello Joyful.
Beautiful picture you show.
Wishing you a good weekend :)
Hugs Hanne Bente
What a beautiful blue sky !
Beautiful photos and a lovely, heart warming post on Operation Smiles. There are so many needs. Blessings on your ministry.
Thank you LadyD. Just to correct you though, our effort to help Little Linet is not through Operation Smile (OS). I only provided the financial information for OS efforts for comparison.
Beautiful capture. Happy sky watching.
City View
A beautiful place!
Happy skywatching,
Merisi
Wonderful shot.
Linda foto! Me sinto olhando para o céu dentro da imagem!
That's a stunning view.
Gorgeous Pic!
lvoely sky over the harbour. :)
Gorgeous view of the harbor and the sky!
Post a Comment