Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How is it October Already? ~ Skywatch Friday
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to my blog post. I can't believe we're already into the month of October. Summer's w...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...

6 comments:
A beautiful post for Remembrance Day. I join you in honoring those who have served.
Beautiful, Penny!
Lovely memorial. It's good to remember those who died for our freedom.
beautiful tribute.
Perfect for this day.
I love this poem but it breaks my heart. A beautiful post.
Post a Comment