Tuesday, May 28, 2024

A Dinner Out

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

How are you doing?

You may remember that I celebrated my birthday last week. It was a hectic week due to water leaks in the building and dealing with investigators, movers, insurance adjusters and temporary lodgings but in between I managed to have a birthday lunch or two.

One of my brothers who lives far sent me some funds for a meal on him. Due to being quite busy and not in the mood for cooking, I really appreciated having a meal or two out. This was the meal I had on Friday night and it was delicious (Spicy Tuna Maki and a Bento Box meal of Beef Udon Soup, a California Roll, Mixed Tempura and salad).  This is one of my favourite 'go to' places in the neighbourhood and one of my favourite Bento Box meals. What can I say? I'm a creature of habit, lol.  When I know something is good I return to it again and again.





How about you dear reader?

Do you like Bento Box meals?

Are you a creature of habit like me?

Once again, I thank you for your time to visit my blog today. I'd be honoured if you would leave a comment and I hope you can visit again soon.

4 comments:

Sandi said...

That sushi looks very good! What are the long things?

Red said...

I like bento box but see very little of it here. Where I had it was in Chicago.

Joyful said...

@Sandi Hello and thank you for the comment. The long things are tempura, a mix of deep fried prawn and vegetables.

Jeanie said...

I never think about Bento box meals but when I've had one I've enjoyed it. I do like going out sometimes!

New Faucet Installation ~ Part 2

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I've been wanting to change the faucet in the master bedroom for quite some time.  I finally took the...