Sunday, May 26, 2024

A Little Household Shopping

Hi friends and fellow bloggers, 

I hope you are all well.

I've been busy this week shopping for items for the household.

I needed news pots for transplanted household plants. I wanted plastic pots do they wouldn't be too heavy.




I also picked up a few items at the thrift store.

Like these bed risers. The ones on the left are the new ones.  They're almost twice the size of my former ones so they'll be perfect.


I also bought these new, never used shower curtain hooks for the main bathroom. They are the perfect colour too. Now I can get rid of the old ones which are starting to get rusty.

Last, but not least, I purchased a few extra planter pots and some chains for hanging plants from the ceilings.


I really find it tiring to shop for clothing or household items but I'm happy with my success this week.

How about you? Do you enjoy shopping?


No comments:

It's Anti-Procrastination Day

Hello dear friends,  It's Wednesday here as I write this post.  It started raining today which is a nice change.  It will water the gard...