Wednesday, May 22, 2024

The Weather Changes

It rained Saturday morning but the sun came out by the afternoon.
I went out for a short errand and found it a bit on the cool side.


The weather is changing for awhile.  We've had such lovely, sunny and reasonably warm weather for much of this month. We've had partly cloudy skies early in the week turning to rain yesterday for the rest of the week. It should be good for the gardens. I hope it doesn't rain too much because I'd like to do some walking.

I snapped this photo because of the flock of birds above. They're a bit hard to see.

Enjoy the rest of your week.
 

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I see them.

Red said...

You could have sent some of your warm weather this way. We have had a very cold and windy spring.

A Trip to the Garden

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, I finally made it to the community garden plot the other day. It was over due for some weeding. It was al...