I feel happy looking out my patio balcony every day. Each day gives me something different to look at and on this evening the sky looks like a beautiful painting (click on photos to enlarge).
![]() |
| My niece made the heart for me several years ago. |
All these zinnias and marigolds are the beautiful colours of autumn.
![]() |
| The echinacea is winding down for this season. I haven't grown them for years. |
![]() |
| The petunias were taken out of the pots and put into the garden. |
Most of the plants in the garden were in pots first. They were taken out and put into the garden when we thought scaffolding was going to be installed in order to repair balconies on the upper levels. It turns out the scaffolding may or may not be erected. If it does go up it won't be until the end of summer.
I get to enjoy breathtaking skies on a regular basis.
I hope you enjoyed them too.









No comments:
Post a Comment