![]() |
| I love the sky and the vapour trail. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Beautiful Autumn Day ~ Skywatch Friday October 9, 2026
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to another Friday and start to the weekend and sharing beautiful skies on Skywatch Friday . We...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...

14 comments:
Love the hills around your area.
Great pic.
Blessings - Jan
Blooming marvellous!
Hi Joyful;) we are entering winter and instead of 49 degrees daily the heat has decreased to 38 degrees. We sleep a lot better now nigh temps are only 27 degrees. (ha!)You have a blessed day, my friend. (((Hugs))) Jo
Is that an aircraft's vapor-trail on the right-top of the picture? - spring is in the air here, the days are starting to get warmer ...
Thank you Jan. The hills can look quite lovely especially in the spring and fall.
Shell, how nice to see you! Thank you for your kind comment.
Jo, I simply cannot imagine having to cope with 49 degrees daily (and you never complain about the heat, lol). I am so glad you are able to sleep better. Here we are entering Fall season and in a few months, winter.
One Stoned Crow, yes that is an aircraft vapour in the photo. Nice catch! I do hope you like spring and the warmer temperatures though I'm not sure how warm that can be for you. Here our temperatures are really quite cool. They are usually several degrees warmer at this time of year. The temperatures went from quite hot at 30 degrees C or so, to 19 and lower.
I love those mountains in the background, the clouds, and the vapor trail! Here's what strikes me about this picture, and the aspect you've taken it from. Compared to God's clouds, that itty bitty vapor trail of man is nothing, a mere puff of wind. Our God is an awesome God!
Ginny that is a great observation :-) Blessings.
One Stoned Crow, yes that is an aircraft vapour in the photo. Nice catch! I do hope you like spring and the warmer temperatures though I'm not sure how warm that can be for you. Here our temperatures are really quite cool. They are usually several degrees warmer at this time of year. The temperatures went from quite hot at 30 degrees C or so, to 19 and lower.
Jo, I simply cannot imagine having to cope with 49 degrees daily (and you never complain about the heat, lol). I am so glad you are able to sleep better. Here we are entering Fall season and in a few months, winter.
Blooming marvellous!
Love the hills around your area.
Great pic.
Blessings - Jan
Post a Comment