![]() |
| Click on the badge to link to more scenes from around the world. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Beautiful Autumn Day ~ Skywatch Friday October 9, 2026
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to another Friday and start to the weekend and sharing beautiful skies on Skywatch Friday . We...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...

5 comments:
Ahhhh great memories of Africa. I like the prickly pears at the back, their fruit is delicious, just have to take care when peeling it!! Diane
My wife learned to use the aloe plant when she got burned on a frying pan while visiting Agoro, near Siaya. The ladies of the village church doctored her quickly with the inside of the plant - pain gone, no scars.
It looks so arid.
I recall that I was baking pizza once for a group of researchers when I burned myself. One of them ran back to her lab and returned with an aloe vera leaf which she cut and rubbed on the burn. Such relief! I have been a believer ever since.
Good stuff..I have a couple of different varities here which works wonders for sore stomach and various skin issues. Hope you are doing good-
Aloe Vera plant is useful in various ways. I use it on my hair so it don't have to look frizzy and it helped!
By the way I'm visiting late for Scenic Sunday:
http://www.thedtour.info/2011/07/our-humble-fiesta-celebration-july-25th.html
Have a good one!
Post a Comment