It was over a week ago now when I made my visit to our small community plot at a local park. I was there to cut down the majority of the sunflowers in my garden. There was an awful lot going on in the sky that evening as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Beautiful Autumn Day ~ Skywatch Friday October 9, 2026
Hello friends and fellow bloggers, Welcome to another Friday and start to the weekend and sharing beautiful skies on Skywatch Friday . We...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader conc...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...







7 comments:
Beautiful skies!!
Great shots.
Beautiful skies. Like that you left one sunflower standing.
Lovely. I like how a sunflower bows its head under the mystical sky.
Great collection of sky views.
Good for you, cutting down sunflowers and checking out the sky and not hurting yourself! I love that you left the one sunflower.
Love the shots.
Post a Comment