Thursday, December 4, 2025

First Friday in December - Skywatch Friday

It's that time of year where it gets dark very early.  During the day, the sun mostly hides behind a gray sky.  The twinkling lights at this time of year brings cheer to the outdoors and to me whenever I have to venture out. 








Thank you for stopping by my Skywatch Friday post.

Have a great weekend. 

5 comments:

Jim said...

Good shots.

Jocelyn said...

Nighttime lights are always so interesting.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

The holiday lights do a wonderful job of cheering things up. Nicely photographed!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

The dark comes earlier and earlier this time of year. It's okay with me!!
Beautiful photo.

Light and Voices said...

Nice job!

Saturday Relaxation

I've been wanting to go to the movies for several months but couldn't land on a movie I wanted to see.  But at last, there are a few...