Hello friends and fellow bloggers,
The end of the first long weekend of September signals the end of summer and back to school and regular schedules.
It also coincides with the end of the annual Pacific National Exhibition (PNE). I try to visit once a year or at least every other year.
I didn't forget to Skywatch but mostly was there to soak up the atmosphere, people watch and eat.
I had the Bannock Burger because they were out of Indian Tacos. The fry bread used in the burger was absolutely delicious.
I also took in the concert featuring award winning singer, Crystal Shawanda and her family. The price was included in the ticket.
There were many singers I would have liked to see, The Guess Who, Barenaked Ladies, Blue Rodeo, Earth, Wind & Fire & Sarah MacLaughlin among them. You had to pay separately for these performances and tge tickets were sold out well before the event unless you didn't mind standing at the back somewhere.
And just like that, another summer was over.
All in all, I enjoyed my visit.
Thank you for stopping by my Skywatch Friday

















No comments:
Post a Comment