![]() |
| Mrs. Eva Tonui (click on the link below to read her story) |
Wednesday, May 30, 2012
A True Missionary Heart: Eva Tonui
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Cozy Pastime of Reading ~ Tuesday 4
Welcome back to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4 where we give you 4 questions to think about each week.People make reading lists for the vario...
-
Friday skies Saturday skies I spent both evenings running errands and tiring myself out. I spent Sunday resting but also managed to dust my...
-
Happy February everyone! I hope this new month finds you well. I think I am finally over the bug I've had but am still trying to ...
-
I thought this was an interesting submission for Skywatch because of the interesting cloud "circle" on the right of the photo (j...

5 comments:
Hello Penny, I read her story and what a wonderful lady, she understands and cares for others. My mother used to support the hospital in Africa where they help woman after grouse circumcisions.. A worthy cause.
Such beautiful kind hearted lady is Eva, and all the others who give their time to help other in need. We have to keep the missionary people in our special prayers, because sometimes they are called to remote "warn torn" villages where they put their own life in danger!
How encouraging! What a beautiful, strong woman!
dall'Italia un caloroso saluto....ciao
May God sweetly bless this precious woman.
Post a Comment