Friday, May 4, 2012

Sky Blue

Hi friends,

I hope you've had a chance to read an update about the progress of young Edwin from Kenya. If you haven't yet, I encourage you to read the short report and leave an encouraging comment. Do you know that your words, kind thoughts and/or prayers take such a small moment out of your life but mean so much to someone else who is fighting for survival? Those of you who have gone through your own hardships will know how much it can mean to hear a small word of kindness.

I took this photo about 2 weeks ago. The sky looks so dramatic. I love the blue colour set against the white clouds.

Join others by clicking here to see others from around the world who watch the sky above.

16 comments:

Aiketa said...

Beautiful sky, I so like the contrast. I think a blue sky with beautiful fluffy white clouds is my fav of them all.

I hope Edwin gets well really soon and that his treatment is effective.

I'm visiting from Skywatch Friday.
Regards from Barcelona.

Jan said...

Beautiful Penny. Thank you.

Gattina said...

Very beautiful sky, scary and blue !

Dimple said...

Beautiful colors in your sky Penny. Ours has been grey a lot, but now and then we get something pretty like this.

Kim, USA said...

Stunning sky!

Kim,USA

Lady Fi said...

A wonderfully cloudy sky!

Jackie McGuinness said...

Hi, thanks for dropping by. The tour company we are using is Gate 1 Travels.

George said...

The contrast between the blue and the white is beautiful, and you've captured it wonderfully.

Denise said...

Very lovely.

Ottars fotoblogg said...

Beautiful photo with a dramatic and beautiful sky

Ottar

Unknown said...

Beautiful sky!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

Carver said...

I love the big clouds against the blue sky.

Whispering Thoughts said...

The blue and the grey blend beautifully.

Al said...

That is a wonderful sky! I'm sorry to hear about your uncle.

Rajesh said...

Wonderful cloud formations.

Linnea said...

Those white clouds look like something is brewing inside of them! Striking contrasts. Thanks for stopping by at my SWF.

It Was a Spectacular Day! ~ Skywatch

Hello friends and fellow bloggers, It was a spectacular, sunny day where I live. It's still rather chilly from my point of view but the ...